2019 Yamaha EX DELUXE
Stock Image: Azure Blue Metallic
- RiDE®: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- Reboarding Step: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
- Instrumentation: Compact integrated display shows important information like fuel and speed.
- Hydro-Turf Mats: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extended swim platform and footwells.
- The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
Hull + Deck
- Available Colors: Torch Red, Azure Blue Metallic
- Rider Capacity: 1-3 persons
- Length: 123.6 in.
- Width: 44.5 in.
- Height (meters): 1.15 m
- Height (inches): 45.3 in.
- Dry Weight: 600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity (liters): 50 liters
- Fuel Capacity (gallons): 13.2 gal.
- Storage Capacity (gallons): 7.7 gal.
- SMC - Sheet Molded Compound: Standard
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Engine Type: 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Pump Type: 144mm High-pressure
- Fuel Type Recommended: Regular Unleaded
- RiDE™ by Yamaha: Standard
- Reverse: in RiDE™ with Traction Control
- Seat: Standard
- Dual Mirrors: Standard
- Glove Box: Standard
- Reboarding Step: Standard
- Two-Tone Deck Mats: Standard
- Tow Hook: Standard
- Automatic Bilge: Standard
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, 4-stroke TR-1 Yamaha Marine Engine
- Dry Weight
- 600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.2 gal.
- 45.3 in.
- 123.6 in.
- 44.5 in.
- Rider Capacity
- 1-3 persons
- Storage Capacity
- 7.7 gal.
- 144mm High-pressure
- Torch Red, Azure Blue Metallic